Marine insurance arranged by masterquote can cover a number of boats and crafts, so it is likely that we can find cover that fits your needs.
What does Marine Insurance cover?
Marine Insurance policies arranged through masterquote can provide a wide range of cover for most types of boats from small inland craft, right up to luxury yachts and commercial marine vessels.
At masterquote we work hard to get to know you, your craft, and what you use it for, so we can arrange the right insurance policy for you, at our most competitive rates.
Your marine insurance policy could include:
- £3million liability limit as standard
- £5million sailing dinghies and catamarans
- No excess on liability claims
- NCD up to 25% (for 5 years) which can be protected and matched on a second boat
- £1million liability limit for water skiing and towing of toys (no larger than for two people)
- Cover for transit of craft up to 30ft
- In commission extension up to 15 days (up to 1st November)
- Personal accident including death benefit of £20,000 and medical expenses up to £1,000
- Racing cover for dinghies
- 30 days use in Europe (craft under 16ft 6 inches)
- Extensive cruising ranges
- Marina benefits such as protected NCD if damaged at her permanent mooring
With policies available offering a host of competitive benefits and cover, we could save you money on your marine insurance. Give us a call to discuss your requirements today.