- Accessing this site: The information on this site is directed at UK residents only. The products and services described in this site are available to private individuals for their use only. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Duty of disclosure: Any quotation made through our site is based entirely on the information that you give to us. It is your responsibility to make sure that the information given is accurate at the time of disclosure. If the information is found to be subsequently inaccurate or becomes inaccurate you have a duty to inform us of any such changes or incorrect information as soon as you become aware of it.
- Copyright: The rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this site are owned by or licensed to Insurance Factory Limited and they are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the copyright in this website belongs to Insurance Factory Limited; accordingly this website (and its source) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for private home use only.
- Site availability: Insurance Factory Limited is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this site at any time and for any period. Insurance Factory Limited cannot promise that the site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the site is provided on an "as available" basis.
- Links to other websites: We may provide links to third party websites and websites operated by organisations who have agreed to provide services for the benefit of Insurance Factory Limited's customers. While we try to select the most appropriate organisations to provide these services, we do not however control the content of any external website and cannot accept liability for the contents, product offerings or the availability of any linked websites.
- Reliance of information posted: Commentary and other materials posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. In the event that there is an error in the price, quote, type of product or service shown, we reserve the right to amend or cancel the contract.
- Changes to this website: We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website or the insurance products or services offered through it at any time and without giving notice. We aim to update this site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Our liability: The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Credit Card Transactions: We retain the credit card details you provide to us after payment has been made for credit card fraud prevention purposes. Any refund for credit card purchases will be made back to the credit card account used to make the initial purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
- Viruses, hacking and other offences: You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your concerns: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact: Service.email@example.com for masterquote Car, Van, Home and Marine. For masterquote Vision, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting this site.